Immunizing children on schedule is the best protection against dangerous diseases. Along with regular checkups at the doctor’s office or health clinic, immunizations are the best way to keep all children and adults healthy.
- Clinics are by appointment.
- If you have commercial insurance you must call your insurance company to verify vaccine coverage prior to your appointment.
- Bring all necessary forms found below.
- Bring all past records of immunization.
- If there are special needs, please discuss scheduling concerns with our staff.
- Adult immunizations are available – call to schedule.
- Read our HIPAA Policy
Billing and Payment Information
The Van Wert County General Health District will submit claims to insurance companies of all insurance eligible clients. You are responsible to bring your insurance cards to your appointment. You are responsible to pay for any co-payments or deductibles that have not been met at the time of service.
The Van Wert County Health Department accepts HSA, Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit cards. A convenience fee that will be added to your total charge.
Please call or email for information and cost.